We currently have the following vacancy available for immediate start:
Installation / Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Sectors: Industrial, Commercial and Domestic
- Qualified to 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Own transport and current UK driving licence
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with single and 3-phase supplies (Incl. fault finding)
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Periodic Inspection & Testing qualified
- Familiar with NICEIC reports
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) qualified
- Previous experience within the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic sectors
- Previous experience with fault finding
Work is primarily within the West Midlands area. Occasionally, clients may require our services further afield on site – overnight stays may be deemed necessary.
Rate of pay (CIS/PAYE): Competitive based on previous experience and qualifications.